Simple solutions make a big difference and that’s why we’ve introduced the Happy Fig Breast Soothie in a 2- PACK to treat breast pain.
This warm/cool therapy compress provides temporary relief for mothers in the early stages of breastfeeding.
- The breast soothie can be warmed or cooled to ease breast tenderness in the early stages of breastfeeding
- Non-toxic, BPA-free, and no naturally occuring latex.
- Comes in playful pink to remind moms about breast cancer awareness and conducting breast exams regularly.
- The gel pack may be placed into a mother’s nursing bra for discreet and convenient relief.
- Compress can be used for bumps and bruises as your child grows.
- We believe in safety first, always use with caution and care, particularly when removing from the microwave.
- While a mother shouldn’t experience extended pain while nursing, a warm compress can provide temporary relief to discomfort.
If you are experiencing extended pain, we’d encourage you to contact a certified lactation consultant. In the mean time, here are 5 tips we feel every breastfeeding mom should know.