reading time: 1 minute
May Day is one of my favorite holidays because It celebrates Spring and new beginnings. It’s a reminder to smile and embrace the miracle of new life happening all around us. Mother Nature makes new beginnings look so beautiful and easy, but the reality is, those seedings have been awaiting their BIG debut for months. Truthfully, it’s not that different from your journey as an expectant parent!
If you have a little seedling on the way, here are 5 great products that will help you spring into action once your little one arrives!
1. Rhoost understands that taking care of tiny tangles and sharp nails can be a challenge, especially with baby’s delicate skin. That’s why they created the Rhoost Baby Grooming Kit – to offer a safe, effective, and natural solution to baby grooming.
2. The Tranquilo Mat helps babies fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer by mimicking the sounds and motions of a mother’s womb using vibrations and white noise. Tranquilo Mat provides a baby with reassurance similar to the womb.
3. LatchPal is a Breastfeeding Clip that holds up a mother’s shirt to make any top nursing and pumping friendly. LatchPal’s patented one-handed fastening method makes it easy for mom to eliminate feeding disruptions and neck strain, helping her nurse in comfort and confidence.
4. Smilo pacifies a baby and promotes the palate’s natural development to create a wide, healthy smile. Their newborn gift set includes a feeding system that offers technology that responds like a milk duct and includes a leak-resistant vent, which work together to create a natural, uninterrupted flow that resembles breastfeeding.
5. Nikiani understands the importance for keeping kids hydrated and safe, that’s why they offer a silicone protected glass sippy. The Jr. Sippy is non-toxic, BPA/BPS Free, glass is made of the highest quality borosilicate glass protected by a silicone sleeve and includes a silicone food grade straw.
What exciting new baby products do you hope to find in YOUR May Day basket? xoxo