Don’t miss out on these awesome products!
I look forward to MommyCon every year where thousands of families, bloggers, retailers, and brands fill the Donald E Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois. It’s the perfect place to connect with consumers, launch new products, and find the best new baby gear. We love mingling with mamas and sharing how easy it is to secure your shirt with LatchPal, our innovative Breastfeeding Clip! When we weren’t showing moms how to nurse in comfort, we discovered these awesome products:
1. Pello– I love this plush and luxurious floor pillow; it comes in super cute patterns and provides a perfect resting spot for your baby! In addition, Pello’s newest product, the Comfy Cradle, is a breastfeeding arm pillow that’s a great alternative to a traditional nursing pillow. It’s travel sized, compliments our breastfeeding clip, and is perfect for any nursing nook!
2. Crane– This humidifier is a must have for any child’s nursery. Crane humidifiers have clean designs, fun styles, and are in my opinion, one of the best humidifiers on the market. They help clear sinuses and calm colds and coughs. Love them.
3. Time Snap – If you’re a professional photographer or simply snapping picts at home, this photo prop is for you. Time Snap captures milestone moments and the date it occurred! Not only is it great for photos but it’s the perfect decoration for a little one’s nursery!
4. Lemon Vines– Baltic amber is known for its healing qualities, which calm arthritis and teething pain. With a newborn and teething pains on the horizon, I purchased a baby-sized amber anklet from Lemon Vines! Not only is it super adorable but when it warms against my little one’s body it will releases a natural analgesic that helps with pain relief.
5. EZPZ– If you’re looking to make meal time easier, check out EZPZ’s happy mat! This all-in-one placement and plate captures your kid’s mess! In addition, EZPZ has just released a flower play mat, which is perfect for crafting to paint and paper in one place. I simply LOVE this product.
6. Pump n’ Do– With my second child, I’ve come to love nursing scarves and anything that makes pumping easier. In addition to their hands-free pumping accessory Pump n’ Do offers a simple, stylish , and affordable line of nursing scarves to keep a mama comfortable without breaking the bank!
We also love connecting with unique retailers that offer fun stuff for new families; here are just a few that caught our eye! Check out these stores next time you’re looking for gift!Whether it’s for you or a baby shower…they’ve got it all! Chunkabuns, Cordyandtikes, Lehan Breast Pumps.
Written by Melissa LaHann, Founder and CEO of Happy Fig, LLC
LatchPal is a patented breastfeeding shirt clip and the first nursing clip of it’s kind to hold up a mother’s shirt during breastfeeding. It eliminates shirt re-positioning, feeding disruptions, & helps a mom nurse hands-free in comfort to maximize milk flow. LatchPal was designed with moms in mind, it only requires one hand to latch. It’s a must-have breastfeeding accessory, an essential for post-partum moms, pumping moms, & nursing in public.
Interested in writing a guest blog for LatchPal? Send your topic idea to email@example.com.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. LatchPal makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, current-ness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.